US Jersey Girl plus Free Vegan Recipes

Eat at Mary's

Newcomer
Reaction score
Lifestyle
  1. Vegan
Hello Everyone!

I have tons of free vegan recipes- soups out of this world and more- which I created! Come to my blog! It is all free! Free vegan recipes and a free logic book. Come one, come all! Try my Vegan Abundance Soup: November 2016.

eatatmarys.blogspot.com​

You have "Hitler was vegan" with the quote about lies.
WHY? That's a pretty big lie, but if you used it to make a point, it really fails.
What is the point of the poll?

Last edited:
Hello,
The reason why I used it is because if anyone knows how to manipulate the massses through lies, it is him; just like how everyone is being lied to today about eating meat. Hitler let Everyone else eat meat but for himself, he only chose the best: vegan.
The point of the poll is because they offered us a choice to give a poll and I thought it was fitting with my logic book. Maybe if you read my book, you will see the point of the question.
Thank you for your questions.

It's great that you are promoting a vegan lifestyle, but your website has a lot of mis-information on it.

Soy/tofu is not a carcinogenic, nor does it cause fatigue. If that were true, than the majority of people in East Asia would be chronically exhausted and/or have cancer.

Honey and whey is not vegan or cruelty-free.

And, I hate to tell you this, but you're still going to have gas. It's a normal biological function, and eating vegan (or the diet you're promoting on your blog) will not, and should not, stop it.

Your comment about females no longer menstruating on your diet is downright dangerous. A healthy female should NOT stop menstruating because of the diet she is on. To the females reading this, please see a doctor if you stop getting your period because of a diet. Also, STOP following that diet immediately.

Really, you no longer need to brush your teeth? Seriously, where are you coming up with this stuff?

All of this was on the first page, I haven't even looked at the second one yet. I'm kind of scared to.

eta:
Quack quack mercola is not a reliable source for proof that tofu causes cancer.

There is nothing wrong with eating produce that's imported, not everything is available everywhere. Some fruits and vegetables can only be grown in certain climates.

Germany is not anti-vegan. In fact, Berlin has a huge vegan community. Berlin: Vegan capital of the world? | DW Environment | DW.COM | 19.10.2016

Last edited: