Animal Rights Jackson Galaxy discusses Tiger King (video)

I am so mad about that stupid Tiger King show! I got in an argument with my son about it! I refuse to watch it and I have been posting all the articles about the Big Cat Act and the cruelty surrounding exotic cats. I am a staunch supporter of Big Cat Rescue in Tampa and hope I can visit once the pandemic is over. I did have tickets but of course it is closed to the public now.

I, too, refuse to watch that show. The whole premise is just awful. :(

Instead of focusing on the cruelty of the roadside zoos and fake sanctuaries, Netflix went for sensationalism to make money with the "captive audience". People are talking about "she killed her husband!" instead of the poor animals!
I turned Ellen Degeneres on the other day and she was talking about that show. I don't she's vegan at all any more, or at least has stopped talking about anything that would indicate she's an advocate
I hate sensationilism

I haven't watched it either, I have no interest in watching something that uses animal cruelty as entertainment. Now people are posting all kinds of awful stuff on Big Cat Rescue's Facebook page.

• Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 3018
I live so close to BCR. I have never been due to money constrains. I do have them on my fb and have enjoyed their live feed when the caretakers are showing the animals and explaining the stories about how they came to be at the sanctuary. It was sweet. You can tell the cats are loved.
Many years ago I was at home watching tv that is when I first time I found out about the place. It was Jack Hanna on a children's show talking about Wild life on Easy street, that is what it was called then. Then you could rent cabins to sleep in overnight near the cats, but not unsupervised walking around the compound. They no lonee do this. These are resuced animals. The funding goes to feeding the big cats.
The show did not do what it told Carol their intentions were. They made it like a bad reality show. They kept implying she killed her husband. It is garbage. I have friend's who want to free Joe exocit. He is were he needs to be. I could go on more. I agree with JG so much.