I've Lost All Hope For Humanity...

Bite Size Vegan

Vegan Fruit-Ninja
Reaction score

There is no excuse for this. They were all babies—less than 6 months old. It doesn’t have to be this way. This is not an isolated incident of rare cruelty. This is a rare incident of systematic cruelty being thrust into the open.

On Wednesday October 5, 2016 a truck full of pigs overturned in front of Fearmans Pork in Burlington, Ontario. Pigs were trapped inside, screaming. Some escaped and wandered the streets, outside for the first time in their life. Those able to move on their own were walked through the parking lot of the slaughterhouse to their death. Injured pigs were not “fit” to be “processed” They waited in the grass for hours. Activists begged to give them sanctuary—they had homes waiting for them. Fearmans refused to show mercy and executed them, trying to hide their barbarity with flimsy cardboard.

THIS is what you pay for when you eat meat, dairy, eggs. YOU can change this. See the information below. There is no excuse.

Sickening and so sad. Yet people want their meat and don't care.
Tofu is "yuck" "I want my burger"

Yet I see too much of the so called vegan community doing things that I think push people away. Many people think vegans are weird nut cases. The vegan community needs to show that people are everywhere. And they don't.

Poor piggies. :(

It's heartbreaking.

Sickening and so sad. Yet people want their meat and don't care.
Tofu is "yuck" "I want my burger"

Yet I see too much of the so called vegan community doing things that I think push people away. Many people think vegans are weird nut cases. The vegan community needs to show that people are everywhere. And they don't.

I do my very best to make educational content that is approachable to a wide variety of people. I vary the content format and presentation and always try to place myself in my prospective audience's shoes.

Reactions: Nebulous