It's spooktober time!

Damo

Forum Legend
Reaction score
Hi everyone!

We're going dark again for Halloween, anyone else love Halloween or just me? :skull::skull: I may have gone over the top with this years styling... Anyway! It's only going to be live for a week I'll revert to the original style once Halloween has past or you could just click this link and choose "default green". Didn't have a lot of time to throw this together so it's a little rough around the edges but I can't see anything majorly broken, unless you can then feel free to let me know and I'll fix. :relieved:

Happy Halloween everybody! :skull::eyes::scream:

tenor.gif

It looks awesome! It would be great if this was an option to keep around yearly :) Huge Halloween person here :)

Reactions: Damo
Thanks Amber! Once I revert the style back you'll just need to click on the same link in the post above to change back to the Halloween.

The forum is due for a huge upgrade hopefully before the end of the year or beginning of the next so it's only going to be temporary I'm afraid.

Reactions: amberfunk
I'm a crazy Halloween person, I started decorating like two or three weeks ago a little at a time, started watching horror movies about two weeks ago, have been listening to goth music and horror soundtracks for at least a week, I'm carving a pumpkin this afternoon, by tonight I'll be summoning spirits lol j/k.

Thanks for the cool forum style.

• Haha
Reactions: Damo
It's nice - thank you veganforum.

Despite being in Canada it looks like southern Ontario is going to have a greenish Christmas this year. These are the most flakes I am going to see. :scream:

Emma JC