isidewith.com quiz about the presidential candidates

Rosie1

I don't know what to put here.
Reaction score
http://www.isidewith.com/

iSideWith is a new app that shows which political candidates you side with based on the issues selected most important to you. So you can take the quiz and it'll match your results to the 2012 Presidential candidates.

It also shows you the percentage of people in your state and who they've matched with, along with other neat facts.

For me it said Jill Stein, and Barack Obama. Not sure who Jill Stein is.

Yep, Jill Stein followed by Barack Obama! I didn't even know Jill Stein, and hadn't heard a word about the Green Party this time! :confused:
I just that 3rd party problem- you should be able to vote your 1st, and 2nd choice, that way we wouldn't be scared out of voting our real values.

Just looked up Rocky Anderson, sounds like someone I side with-
http://www.voterocky.org/meet_rocky

Finding concise info on Jill Stein wasn't as easy.

Gary Johnson, doesn't really surprise me, though Jill Stein came in a close second. Poor Mitt he was at the bottom with 27%.

Damn, I answered all the questions and it had an error when I hit submit. Don't feel like doing it over.... :(

Jill, then Barack, then Rocky.
97% Democratic, 89% Green, 21% Libertarian and 1% Republican.

1% Republican? :yuck: I don't think I like this test at all.

Jill Stein, followed closely by Barack Obama, with Rocky Anderson coming in third.

98% Democrat, 90% Green

Candidates you side with...

93%
962406.png

Gary Johnson

on domestic policy, foreign policy, healthcare, environmental, and immigration issues
83%
962418.png

Ron Paul

on domestic policy, foreign policy, and healthcare issues
81%
6600944.png

Jill Stein

on foreign policy, healthcare, immigration, and science issues
54%
962388.png

Barack Obama

on science, immigration, and environmental issues
27%
962427.png

Mitt Romney

no major issues
64%
9325609.png

American Voters

on domestic policy, foreign policy, healthcare, social, environmental, science, immigration, and economic issues.

Who you side with by party...

85% Democratic
83% Green
77% Libertarian
15% Republican

So basically, I agree with everybody. Except that one guy. Presumably I'd have to dissect and re-arrange them all to actually get one person I'd want to vote for...