Is it possible to change the hyperlink color?

beforewisdom

Forum Legend
Reaction score
Lifestyle
  1. Vegan
I find it really easy to miss the hyperlinks included in posts due to the color they are rendered in.

Would it be possible to change the color of hyperlinks back to the traditional blue, and possibly underline them?

• Agree
Reactions: Lou
I think this is actually a bug in the theme/style we're using. I've just created a ticket with the developers, so hoping to hear back soon.

Reactions: KLS52
I've tweaked this now so that the colour of hyperlinks in posts are a shade of blue, without changing the colour of all hyperlinks on the entire website. Here's a random link as an example, which coincidentally talks about HTML colours ...

Reactions: beforewisdom
Glad you like it, sorry it took so long. The hyperlink colour is still the same old grey while you're composing or editing a post, but it turns blue once it's been posted. I've asked the developers how to change the edit colour as well.

Reactions: Emma JC
Glad you like it, sorry it took so long. The hyperlink colour is still the same old grey while you're composing or editing a post, but it turns blue once it's been posted. I've asked the developers how to change the edit colour as well.
I don't think the edit color is important - I know its there.
its when someone has posted a link. I may not even realize its a link because dark grey is just so close to black.