International Politics 2022

Lou

Forum Legend
Reaction score
Lifestyle
  1. Vegan
It looks like Macron is going to win in France.

I guess the French are in general smarter than Americans (who elected Trump) or GB (who elected BJ and passed Brexit).
Good news for the World, in general, too!

Viva La France!

I guess the French are in general smarter than Americans (who elected Trump) or GB (who elected BJ and passed Brexit).

Viva La France!

Really?;)

The events that led up to Brexit were triggered by David Cameron and not BJ:

Many people still remember the gilet jaunes protests. Many lost their eyesight and 5 people lost their hands. Jupiter (Macron) is
a very unpopular president and not as liberal as he want to portray himself.

''Yet nearly five years later, Macron’s mask has slipped as his liberalism is becoming increasingly illiberal. First, he ordered a violent crackdown of the gilets jaunes movement, composed of working and lower middle classes that rose up against the Parisian establishment and its contempt for ordinary people.''

Really?;)

The events that led up to Brexit were triggered by David Cameron and not BJ:
sorry. I didn't intend that BJ and Brexit were one thing but two things. Just two bad things that GB voters did.

Regarding the recent tyranny in Canada, if Justin does ban handguns, then we can expect the response to the next pandemic to be much more authoritarian.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lou
I think they changed their name because they didn't want to people thing they were a big bird.

I remember reading about the history of the North American bird we call a turkey.

There are various theories about why we call the bird turkey

there was some other bird that was being imported to Europe by Spain. but where they were getting it was a big secret. And people thought maybe it was from the country Turkey. So they named the bird Turkey.

A. the bird wasn't from Turkey
B. and it was a different bird than the North American bird anyway.

NPR has a different but similar stroy

The head of the international criminal gang known as the catholic church is in Canada right now, and he's here to apologize what what his organization did. Strange how they think God would allow the organization that's supposed to represent him to do such horrible things, but then again if papist God where real the thing he'd have a problem with is that the pope is apologizing now, considering that papist God literally send infants to eternal suffering if they're not baptized. If there are any papists reading this, your God's a ******* and so are you for liking him. As this happens the Catholic church continues to run pedophile ring, and they get all of their money by scamming dumb people who believe that they're God's church. So **** the Pope.

Just heard this joke today and .... sorry... I couldn't resist

Teacher asked the children what their Dad's did for a living. All the typical answers came up... Builder, fireman, policeman, salesman,etc.Joshua, a kid with a blond mop of hair, was being uncharacteristically quiet and so the Teacher asked him about his Dad. 'My Dad's an exotic dancer in a gay bar and takes off all his clothes in front of other men. Sometimes, if the offer is really good, he'll go out to the back lane and have sex with them for money.The teacher, obviously shaken by this statement, hurriedly set the other children to work on some colouring, and took little Joshua aside to ask him, 'Is that really true about your Dad?''No,' said Joshua, 'He's just resigned as the PM but I was too embarrassed to say that in front of the other kids.'​

• Haha
Reactions: PTree15 and silva
So I know all the reasons we shouldn't or can't do this but I wonder how many people throughout the world wish that NATO or _________ (fill in a country) would send a dozen Cruise Missiles to Ukraine.
Wait that didn't come out right.