Innovative Meditation Practices for a Clear & Focused Mind & Positive Life Experience

RahmaK

Newcomer
Reaction score
When we practice this breathing meditation we transform our dormant brain cells, relax our bodies & connect deeply to everything around us with joy & a lightness of being.

Tony Samara is world-renowned spiritual teacher and author of 16 books. He has been sharing deep spiritual work and energy transmission for the evolution of consciousness for over 25 years.

I have been practicing Tony Samara's meditation tips for some years now, and find them invaluable during these particularly intense moments in time that we are experiencing at the moment.

I invite you to view the following vlog that explains tools that could make the difference in your life.

The vlog seems to have been removed ... I repost it here and if there is a problem with it, it would be nice if someone could email me about it. Thank you. :)

The vlog seems to have been removed ... I repost it here and if there is a problem with it, it would be nice if someone could email me about it. Thank you. :)

Hello Rahmak, welcome to the forum!

That is the normal procedure, that persons who are new to the forum need a minimum number of posts before they can post external links.

Reactions: RahmaK