Incels - men who are involuntary celibates

Second Summer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Lifestyle
  1. Vegan
I was just reading an article by a psychologist about incels, their challenges and advice on how they can overcome their issues.

Basically, incels have it the wrong way around: sex/romance is something that can come as a result of living a full and rich life, it's not something you need to get before you can start living a full and rich life. You have to "get your house in order" before you invite a partner into it. While there are aspect related to attraction that you can't change, like your height, there are other aspects that you can change. So work on those.

Anyway, incels - a bunch of sad losers or a sad reality of the times? Let's hear what you think!

(Anyone wishing to make an anonymous contribution to the discussion, remember you can tick the 'Anonymous' box.)

Last edited:
I’ve been involuntarily celibate for a long time, but I don’t crawl around the internet screaming about how I hate all men, or feel the need to go shoot up hardware stores and barber shops because all men deserve to die.

So that’s my own take on the whole thing.

I’ve been involuntarily celibate for a long time, but I don’t crawl around the internet screaming about how I hate all men, or feel the need to go shoot up hardware stores and barber shops because all men deserve to die.

So that’s my own take on the whole thing.

This.

The men who identify as incels are sad losers, not because they are involuntarily celibate, but because of how they react to that fact.

What is it with so many of the males of the species, that they think they are owed sex? It's not just the incels either, it's all the grabbers, rapists and harassers.

What are you people talking about?
I've never heard the term 'incel', or how it applies to those situations

Unfortunately, we had to hear about incels a few times, specifically when they are no longer happy with hanging out in places like 4Chan or similar, but grab their guns and take their hatred of women to the next level by committing murders :mad:

I can only shake my head in anguished disbelief that this has evolved into a "subculture" with people actively exchanging information how to hurt others.

I follow the theory that most of these hate-filled individuals are themselves to blame for their "misfortune", but likely not so much because of their physical appearance, but rather because of their attitude that will likely drive away any sane person of the opposite sex.

Last edited: