I'm starting a thread...

L

led.boots

I hardly ever start threads, it's too much pressure! :eek: Plus an intro thread where some of you have already "met" me in the Compost Heap!

Anyway, I'm old, cranky, and vegan. I like to read cookbooks and feed everyone, especially kids and teenagers. Having my kids' friends tell their moms they like roasted brussel sprouts is my favorite thing. :D

I have a Dachshund, Pepper, 13, who I'm worried about as she seems to be slowing down in this hot summer. She sleeps so soundly now. :(

Anyway I like these boards a lot and will try not to be a pain in the ***. ;)

Reactions: Second Summer
And I'm responding to the thread! :p

Welcome, welcome! :pinkelephant:
My old doggie sleeps pretty soundly lately, too. You should post some pics of her! I may have to try your brussel sprouts, as I've never been able to like them.

Hello, and welcome!

I too am old and cranky. I think you should be a pain in the ***.

I agree. :) I think I will always adopt old rescue Dachshunds, the standard or mini.

I will probably end up driving my husband away by being the Crazy Weiner Dog Farm Lady. ;)

Love it. My little dachshund,Bailey was with us for seventeen years. They are the best doggies.

I hardly ever start threads, it's too much pressure! :eek: Plus an intro thread where some of you have already "met" me in the Compost Heap!

Anyway, I'm old, cranky, and vegan. I like to read cookbooks and feed everyone, especially kids and teenagers. Having my kids' friends tell their moms they like roasted brussel sprouts is my favorite thing. :D

I have a Dachshund, Pepper, 13, who I'm worried about as she seems to be slowing down in this hot summer. She sleeps so soundly now. :(

Anyway I like these boards a lot and will try not to be a pain in the ***. ;)

So many things in your post I can relate too! I usually don't start threads, love brussel sprouts and I'm old and grumpy.

Sorry your pup is on the slow side.

This is a really nice board. :welcome:

Reactions: thefadedone
Hey nice thread! I'm glad you came to VV led.boots. :)

Aw. Old dogs are the best dogs.

Puppies are great, but I'll pet old dogs until I have to physically leave the area. I just feel like they need all the love they can get while they're still with us. :yes: