I'm NOT Freelee the Banana Girl! [And That's Okay!]

Bite Size Vegan

Vegan Fruit-Ninja
Reaction score
Freelee the Banana Girl is a force to be reckoned with in the vegan YouTube world- and I’m certainly not her. But that’s a great thing and here’s why: the more varied the voices within the vegan movement, the more people we can reach. And that’s why you’re voice is needed too: you can reach people that no one else can and make that impact for the animals. So get active, get going, and make a difference! Also, this is probably the most cheerleaderish you will *ever* see me- in word and dress- so soak it in. :)

We definitely don't need another freelee the banana girl. She seems to be quite the drama queen, and in my opinion, not a healthy representation of veganism. But she does fit her name well, she is a bit of a fruit. :p

We definitely don't need another freelee the banana girl. She seems to be quite the drama queen, and in my opinion, not a healthy representation of veganism. But she does fit her name well, she is a bit of a fruit. :p
hehe ;) well i'm happy to offer some vegan variety on the YouTubes ;)

I whole heartedly agree. What the world needs is people who finding their voice, being authentic and everyone doing our bit. Ha - if it was about perfection I wouldn't have ever done a thing either.
Excellent video.

More videos in spandex, and the boys will come! :p

But I'm also happy that you aren't Freelee, as we do not need two of her and Durianraider. They do not always make a good impression, and I know people that uses them as an example that the brain needs meat, or else you go crazy because you lack something for the brain. I think they are a bit over the top, do a bit too much fat shaming , but at ledbots says, if she gets more people to go vegan, it's ok too.

Your videos is often shared on Norwegian FB groups too. :)

And yeah. You look more awsome than Freelee too!

Reactions: Bite Size Vegan
More videos in spandex, and the boys will come! :p

But I'm also happy that you aren't Freelee, as we do not need two of her and Durianraider. They do not always make a good impression, and I know people that uses them as an example that the brain needs meat, or else you go crazy because you lack something for the brain. I think they are a bit over the top, do a bit too much fat shaming , but at ledbots says, if she gets more people to go vegan, it's ok too.

Your videos is often shared on Norwegian FB groups too. :)

And yeah. You look more awsome than Freelee too!
Well thank you so much Mikkel! That's very kind of you :) And I'll make a note about the spandex ;P hehe