I'm having an anxiety attack.

Flowrydabae

Forum Practitioner
Reaction score
Lifestyle
  1. Vegan
A situation earlier this morning happened where my livelihood was nearly put in jeopardy. I don't think I'm still in danger anymore, but I was pretty close to it. No, I can't talk about it because I am terrified. Now I'm having anxiety because it's getting too cold in my home, and I don't know how I'm going to shower because I don't have heat.

EDIT: Okay, I think I figured it out. I'm so sorry. But I'm still having anxiety. Are there vegan foods that help ease anxiety? I'm scared.

Last edited:
  • Friendly
Reactions: Second Summer
Hi Courtney,

If your currently situation feels dangerous, please visit your local Social Services office. You can apply for monthly general relief money, food assistance, medical coverage, and temporary housing.

Hi Courtney,

If your currently situation feels dangerous, please visit your local Social Services office. You can apply for monthly general relief money, food assistance, medical coverage, and temporary housing.
I've tried that before, and I just never get help over there. I think I can get foodstamps soon maybe. I donated a $1500 worth car and never got any tax deduction because I don't have a house. Also, I never got my tax return back for like 2 years. Do you think they would consider giving it back to me in foodstamp money?

Hope ur okay.
Thank you. I ate 1 lb of chopped bananas with oats and blueberries. It's calming me down a lot. Ever since moving to where I live now, I have severe anxiety and paranoia. Thank you.

I take the generic version of Xanax. It is less than $3 for 60 pills. I do not always need Xanax. But, it sure is nice to know it is there in an emergency.