Im a newbie :)

nino3

Newcomer
Reaction score
Lifestyle
  1. Vegan newbie
Just wanted to say hello and so glad i there is a place where i can talk to someone about being vegan without getting laughed at. :( You heard right i live in Louisiana and this is barbecue meat eatiing and fishing state. Havnt meant anyone vegan yet. I just started being vegan in July so i am a newbie at this but i read alot and have made a full transition quite well. Thing is most people i talk to dont even know im vegan and the ones that do know tell me i am going to die if i continue to eat like this. My husband and kids still have not adapted to the lifestyle and want me to keep cooking meat wich i do for them but and slowly trying my hardest to make them also transition. Hope i can get advice and support here. Nice meeting all of you.

Hello, I am new too and finding it a bit daunting, still transitioning really. It must be hard when the culture you live in is so different to your beliefs, I hope you manage to continue in your chosen lifestyle, and receive support and guidance along the way.