If you had to be trapped in a TV show for a month, which one would it be?

Calliegirl

Forum Legend
Reaction score
Lifestyle
  1. Vegan
If you had to be trapped in a TV show for a month, which one would it be?

I'm going to have to think on this one, but for now I think it would be really cool to be stuck in Eureka. After being with all those amazing inventions though, I might not want to come back.

That's a tough question. I've seen a lot of TV in my life, so there are quite a few that spring to mind.

Probably Murphy Brown. I'd be Murphy's latest secretary. I'd dazzle her by actually being good at my job. :p

By the way, you must have been thinking about this movie?

Last edited:
Reactions: SuicideBlonde
Stargate SG1. I would love to travel to all those other worlds and possibly have a fling with Jack O'Neill. :D :p

That's a tough question. I've seen a lot of TV in my life, so there are quite a few that spring to mind.

Probably Murphy Brown. I'd be Murphy's latest secretary. I'd dazzle her by actually being good at my job. :p

A friend posted the question on his Facebook page and I thought it was interesting. But, he might have gotten the idea from that movie.

spoiler
I think they spoiled that film a bit when the judge got angry and he got colour...they should have left him black and white....I think that would have been good, to have an exception.

Last edited:
The Simpsons. No matter what happens one episode, you'll be back the next episode well and healthy. Homer is amazing for all the stunts he has survived.

Reactions: Second Summer
Does reality TV count?

Otherwise going back in time. ER. Trapped in a room alone with Goran Visnjic.

I don't know what the shows are (never having seen it) but something from the Playboy TV channel might be interesting (in a purely intellectual sense of course).

Otherwise how about Magnum, P.I. ? I've never been to Hawaii, so it might be fun to visit. And according to Tom Selleck's voice over it's a paradise with perfect weather - so no bad weather to interrupt my month long vacation. Also I really like dogs, so when I got tired of exploring the islands I could hang out at the compound with Zeus and Apollo.

Reactions: Trinity