I thought Veganism was pure baloney, but I've seen massive improvements

Mariah

Newcomer
Reaction score
Lifestyle
  1. Vegan newbie
Hello,

I will say that I'm pretty new to Veganism, I've been Vegan for about 4 weeks now, but I've already felt massive improvements.

I was hesitant to start vegan diet, because I was absolutely sure that this would ruin my health. I've had some mental issues for the past two years that I'm trying to deal with, but that is another story.

My friend was the one that persuaded me to try Vegan diet, she told me that if I don't like it I can always go back to my regular diet. Now 4 weeks later I feel great, I've felt massive improvements in my mental health, I don't feel so heavy, I don't want to lay around for two hours after I've eaten.

I even started to run!

I hope that I will get to know you guys. :)

Reactions: JoannaM
i don't mean to be nosey n i understand if you don't want to answer, but u said u noticed a difference in how u feel mentally.....so u struggle with depression if so were u taking any medications? if so have u been able to cut back on those medications? just curious as someone who struggles with depression

i don't mean to be nosey n i understand if you don't want to answer, but u said u noticed a difference in how u feel mentally.....so u struggle with depression if so were u taking any medications? if so have u been able to cut back on those medications? just curious as someone who struggles with depression

There were a lot of other things that helped, but yes, overall I was able to cut back on my medications, to be honest at this point I'm almost taking none, but I'm not sure that I can accredit everything to veganism.

There were a lot of other things that helped, but yes, overall I was able to cut back on my medications, to be honest at this point I'm almost taking none, but I'm not sure that I can accredit everything to veganism.

gotcha