EU I prepared these delicious indian vegetarian dishes

These look great! Tell us more about them.

There is yellow dish called dhokla or khamman. Basically this belongs from western states of India, gujrat and rajshthan. This is spongy, sweet and sour taste. Must try.

There is another dish look like bolls with green liquid this is Indian famous snacks called Gol gappe or pani puri. Hope you guys know about this dish.

There is white ball called laddoo this is Indian sweet dish. I prepared with milk, wheat flour sugar some dry fruits like almonds, pista

Meinerzhagen

Nice, had to look that one up myself.
Very nice region, I was living in Bergisch Gladbach (close to Cologne) for some years myself and really do like the region.
I found the people in this country to be more friendly, outgoing and welcoming than those in many other German regions.

Nice, had to look that one up myself.
Very nice region, I was living in Bergisch Gladbach (close to Cologne) for some years myself and really do like the region.
I found the people in this country to be more friendly, outgoing and welcoming than those in many other German regions.
Ya, you are right people are nice

Those look beautiful and delicious. All those yummy spices provide iron and antioxidants too. Are any of these dishes (or any others you make), made by fermenting, like dosa?

Those look beautiful and delicious. All those yummy spices provide iron and antioxidants too. Are any of these dishes (or any others you make), made by fermenting, like dosa?
ya, but without yeast. We use Chickpea flour and add water and two spoon lemon juice mix it well around 4 min and rest this paste around 45 min. after 45 min, we put pich of baking soda and mix it well 40 sec then pour it in greasy mold and put it in microwave for 5 min then this recipe will ready. After that we have to prepare sweet and sour water for this recipe and mix it both your recipe will ready. :)

Reactions: bEt