I need some advice

Mat

Newcomer
Reaction score
Lifestyle
  1. Omnivore
can I start by saying I’m neither vegan or vegetarian nor do I intend to be. I am however an outdoors instructor and deal with a great many people and want to do the right thing by them. I really need some advice on purchasing some products in order to ensure all of my clients have the best possible experience.

I have made the assumption that if the products are vegan friendly then they will be suitable for both vegetarians and meat eaters as well (please correct me if this is wrong). I really just want to purchase 1 set of goods if possible (with the exception of medical requirements), this is to prevent any form of differentiation between my clients. Besides, if someone has an issues with eating vegan food or indeed anything that doesn’t contain certain products perhaps my courses aren’t the best place for them.

Basically I need:
1) Marshmallows (the bigger the better)
2) Hot Chocolate (or similar)
3) broth / soup

Items 2 & 3 must be individually wrapped (single serving) and must have a long shelf life (2 years plus).

Guys. Thanks in advance for any help or suggestions you can make. Both my clients and I really appreciate it.

Dandies is a good marshmallow. They come in regular size and minis. Starbucks dark chocolate hot chocolate mix is good. I don't have any broth suggestions. There are also allergies to consider though especially nut allergies. The starbucks hot chocolate has cross contamination with treenuts.