I have a $100 gift card on amazon.com!

Second Summer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Lifestyle
  1. Vegan
My papa-in-law gave me a $100 gift card on amazon.com for Christmas, but I haven't had the energy to think about what to get before now. So I'm thinking I might want some kind of external harddrive for storing pictures and video. But not sure. There are so many options!

So if anyone has any idea about how to best spend $100 on amazon.com, preferably for something computer/techie-related, please post here!

I would totally get an external hard drive! Because, well...we need one...lol

I thought this was going to be a spam post, before I saw who posted it!

And you are mailing it to me. Oh you re so sweet. How did you know my birthday is in a moth and that is what I wanted?

(sarcasm and silliness)

Reactions: Pickle Juice
I agree about the hard drive. If you match the hundred, I heard the new Google nexus tablet for $200 is great. :D

An external HD is a good choice.

Also, a new wireless router, computer speakers, more RAM for your computer, a 64GB flash drive, a GPS is you can get one on sale..

That's all I can think of unless you want to add your own money to the $100

This LaCie Rugged for $99.99 looks promising. Or this LaCie Rugged for £71.98.

I have 2 LaCie Rugged externals, though not this particular kind. I strongly recommend the LaCie Rugged brand.

I don't know if you have an SSD hard drive, but I recently got one and I have been amazed by the performance increase it has made to my system. As you probably know, you have to use Win 7 with an SSD. So, I installed Win 7 and it took about 15 minutes. If you ever installed Win 7 before, you know that's blazing fast. You can find lots of SSD drives around the $100 price range, so that would be my suggestion.