Huge update

Damo

Forum Legend
Reaction score
I've been extremely busy today!

Lots of new toys....

New forum software! We've moved over to better forum software (in my opinion) that meant a new theme, I spent all night lat night modifying and migrating over from the old one, I hope you like you!

This beautiful software supports responsive themes which means we're not mobile friendly try it yourself, all you need to do is visit the forum on your mobile.

Capture.PNG

To be honest with you I didn't make a lot of effort with the old site as I didn't think it would actually take off or be of interest to anyone but from the statistics I've seen I think it's going to be worth while so what you see now is me putting a lot of effort in to our community, I'm extremely tired I hope you all enjoy the "new" everything :)

Report any bugs you find in our bugs forum.

Last edited:
I think I have seen three versions in the last 24 hours! Looks good. I'm not sure if you have a twitter account, but I did go to the Facebook page and you have a healthy number already following.

Like most things it will take time, but many people are fascinated in what vegetarians and vegans eat especially when they get house guests and aren't sure what to cook or to offer them.

Reactions: Damo
Whoops... To begin with I was just playing around with the forum software as I've not used it in awhile and a lot had changed, I think It's safe to say we won't be changing from now on :p

I don't... Not yet, possibly in the future though I think Facebook draws a bigger audience.

You're right I'm sure it's going to take a fair amount of time before we see a decent amount of members here though we have nothing but it :rolleyes:

Thanks Alexia :)

I am just arriving and I like what I see. You should know that veganism is on the rise and becoming the preferred diet. Please stay pumped up about the forum and all the people you can engage with and the sharing and how it will help and enlighten many people.

Hey Andrea, thank you for your kind words :)

We wont be going anywhere don't worry.