Howdy!

TheBodge

Newcomer
Reaction score
Lifestyle
  1. Vegan
Hello everyone, I am new here and looking forward to having many interesting conversations with some fellow veg*ns here at VeganForum!

I have been a vegan for over 25 years, am a former Vermonter currently visiting northern Vermont again (and hoping to stay for a couple years, maybe longer), and have recently refocused my life on better understanding, living, sharing, and teaching love. Other interests include writing (nonfiction, fiction, and memoir), songwriting, video games, and nature.

Welcome to VF! Although that is a belated welcome as I see you've been a member for a year already!

I've never been to Vermont, but I heard it's a nice place at least for those of us who enjoy nature.

Welcome to VF! Although that is a belated welcome as I see you've been a member for a year already!

I've never been to Vermont, but I heard it's a nice place at least for those of us who enjoy nature.
Thank you for the warm welcome! Yes, Vermont is a beautiful place, green hills and mountains everywhere.

Reactions: PTree15
Welcome to VF! Vermont is a lovely state!
Thanks, PTree15. Yes, Vermont is absolutely gorgeous, currently sitting on the front porch of my nephew's house and looking out at the western side of Jay Peak . . . so much glorious green! Are you from Vermont?

• Friendly
Reactions: shyvas
Thanks, PTree15. Yes, Vermont is absolutely gorgeous, currently sitting on the front porch of my nephew's house and looking out at the western side of Jay Peak . . . so much glorious green! Are you from Vermont?
Oh, how wonderful! No, but I do visit often. I'm a native New Englander. Living in CT now. :)

• Friendly
Reactions: shyvas