How to tell if you've posted in a thread?

Lord Snot

Parsley Provider
Reaction score
On other boards there is usually an indication of whether you've posted in a thread but I can't find anything like that here. I keep forgetting which introduction threads I've said hello in, is there a way to tell?

If you look closely you should see a miniature avatar of yourself on the bottom right of the thread starter in threads you posted in.

Reactions: Veggiemama
I browse this board mainly by clicking on "What's New?" and it's really cool actually because it'll show the icon of the person who started the thread but there will be a tiny icon of yours in it, as well, if you have posted there.

And also if you hold your cursor over your tiny avatar, it will tell you how many posts you have in that thread. :)

i'm a little rusty on some of the features here and my question is related to the one this thread is about....
So I posted in many threads a long time ago and would like to see what I posted in some of them.:innocent:
Is there any way I can go straight to my post(s) without having to scroll through 54 to 254 pages?

Last edited:
Reactions: MadamSarcastra
Is there any way I can go straight to my post(s) without having to scroll through 54 to 254 pages?
Yes, you can use the search feature: Go to the thread, then click in the Search box at the top right of the page, but don't type anything. Some additional fields will be displayed, including another search box called "Posted by Member" - fill in you username here, and tick the box "Search this thread only". Then click the Search button below.

Reactions: PiSis
Yes, you can use the search feature: Go to the thread, then click in the Search box at the top right of the page, but don't type anything. Some additional fields will be displayed, including another search box called "Posted by Member" - fill in you username here, and tick the box "Search this thread only". Then click the Search button below.
thanks so much, IS!