How To Stay Vegan During the Holidays With Non-Vegans

Bite Size Vegan

Vegan Fruit-Ninja
Reaction score
Being around family during the holidays can be challenging, regardless of your dietary inclination. For vegans with non-vegan family and friends, these social events can be made all the more challenging. In this video, I share with you my top tips for staying vegan during the holidays in my Vegan Holiday Survival Guide! Find more resources & recipes in the description! We’ll cover how to avoid arguments, prepare for the inevitable inquisitions, veganize your favorite holiday recipes, and more!

Reactions: Second Summer
Very well made! I love the pyro effect on the carcass / stuffing :) And that last scene with the "rage vegan" is great, that's exactly what every vegan dreams of doing, I would think :)

Very well made! I love the pyro effect on the carcass / stuffing :) And that last scene with the "rage vegan" is great, that's exactly what every vegan dreams of doing, I would think :)
thanks :) and yes...there's actually a full video that that comes from called "how NOT to make someone vegan." It's linked in the vid description on YT if you're curious :)