How to put thread on ignore?

Mischief

Forum Legend
Reaction score
Lifestyle
  1. Other
Occasionally I put a thread on ignore because there's something about the thread title that bothers me and that I don't want to see.

How does one do that with this new software?

We don't currently have that feature. In the previous version of the forum software that feature was provided by an add-on. There's a similar add-on for this version of the forum software, but it's not free.

If there's a lot of demand for this feature, then I'll consider buying it.

Reactions: KLS52
We don't currently have that feature. In the previous version of the forum software that feature was provided by an add-on. There's a similar add-on for this version of the forum software, but it's not free.

If there's a lot of demand for this feature, then I'll consider buying it.
Thanks, IS. It's definitely not worth spending money on, as far as I'm concerned. I've only used it to hide thread titles that depress me and that I don't want to see every time I come on to the site, like the current title about killing pigs. When I'm dealing with situations of animal cruelty IRL, I just prefer not to have it in my face on here.

Now I know the feature doesn't exist, I feel less stupid for not being able to find it. :p

I miss the ignore feature especially lately. Not saying it’s worth spending money on the feature though. Just putting it out there in case anyone else feels the same way.

So here’s an idea...if we had the ignore feature there wouldn’t be a need for opt in forums. Or just make all threads opt in, that way no one could complain about seeing threads in their feed that they don’t like.
:rofl:

Booooo I forgot about this. 😭

It’s ok.

135D03A3-07AA-494E-B330-E3465B289C11.jpeg

I like the idea of being able to turn off controversial threads because I am unfortunately attracted to the things that most wind me up. :dismay: Having said that, I don't feel strongly either way about having the feature.

Reactions: KLS52
I've become pretty good at ignoring stuff :dizzy: :fp:
I’m getting better. Sometimes I just don’t want to see them. But it’s not important enough where I think the feature should be paid for. I’m just annoyed by one in particular right now.

Reactions: Brian W and silva