Software How to open .sb and .sb2 files on Android?

Val

Forum Legend
Reaction score
Lifestyle
  1. Vegan
Hello, @Indian Summer ! :) Could you please tell me something?... (not right now and not today, of course!:sheep:). I didn't know where to put my question and didn't want to disturb you by sending you a private message. So i put it here...... The matter is, i've downloaded several interesting books,- they are in "sb" and "sb2" format (not fb2).:eek: Is that "Scratch"?:iiam: Is there any possibility to open them on Android (or maybe to convert to something else)? I didn't find anything useful in PlayMarket (or/and i simply don't understand how to use it):sigh:. Anyhoo, is there any sense? Or should i forget this crazy idea?
Sorry, i'm really ambarassed and confused...:fp:
/Thank you in advance.:flower:

Last edited:
Hi Val, I've not come across these types of files, but the Internet tells me they contain program code written in the Scratch language:
SB2 File Extension - What is an .sb2 file and how do I open it?

It says the files are simply .zip files with program code and graphics (and maybe audio files?) inside. So if you can find an 'unzip' app, you should be able to extract and view the contents.

I'm not sure about actually running the program code and so forth, though ....

Hi Val, I've not come across these types of files, but the Internet tells me they contain program code written in the Scratch language:
SB2 File Extension - What is an .sb2 file and how do I open it?

It says the files are simply .zip files with program code and graphics (and maybe audio files?) inside. So if you can find an 'unzip' app, you should be able to extract and view the contents.

I'm not sure about actually running the program code and so forth, though ....
Thanks a lot!:flirt: I'll try to do something in this direction.:)