how to encourage your non vegan friend to become a vegan

TomyBaddez

Newcomer
Banned
Reaction score
Lifestyle
  1. Vegan
we all have that kind of everything-eater friends lol , we love them too much that is why we hope someday they will go with us in the same path , no more arguments on the dinner table with them , So how we encourage our friends to be vegan as we are ?
of course your friends will not believe the story of animal pain because all what they care about is Meet their needs not thinking about the future results
the first thing we have to do is showing them how the earth is gonna be after with the meat industry is going on with the increasing of demand on it , its like destroying the earth
the second thing is trying to give them the alternative in this case i suggest the plant based meat which tastes really like meat they are gonna love it surely.
the third thing is explaining for them the effect of eating animal meat on their body energy (i mean here the spiritual energy ) becaues once your food is including animal products the negative energy starts to flow in your body and i bet many of you experienced that being vegan helped you to become more positive , cleaning your soul
wish you the best vegans

People are so different, though. An approach that might work with one person won't necessarily work with someone else.

But, kudos for trying! Trying is crucial!

I was going to say that I'm now in a phase of my life where I don't meet a lot new friends that could potentially become vegan, but then I remembered that a couple that we know have recently transitioned to veganism. I think Mrs Summer contributed a tiny bit. My contribution was to simply successfully be vegan for several years :) I think they just had a couple of vegan friends and decided to give it a try initially as a contribution against climate change and environmental degradation etc.

Reactions: Val
Everyone is different. To be honest, most people I know never gave up meat but have greatly restricted how much they eat. I think some has to do with being made more aware of the conditions animals are kept in, but more so their own health. I really give a lot of credit to Michael Pollan as his stance on food is so relatable for most omnivores.

Reactions: Val
I totally agree with what's been said in the above posts - people are all so different.

Very few people are vegetariens/vegans over here. I often hear of family or friends talk about hunters in their inner circle. All the shops are laden with meat and dairy products and most people find that it's far too complicated to even cater for a vegetarian, never mind a vegan. I very often end up having to bring my own food over when invited and always miss out on desserts. Even flexitarians will serve huge and endless dishes of meat and dairy when they invite people over.

I find the only reason that will give people a will not to eat meat is because of animal welfare. Unfortunately, we are still a huge minority that really have a deep love and concern for animals.

A very dim reality.:(