How do you find or make the best avatars?

Second Summer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Lifestyle
  1. Vegan
I'm sure there is more than one answer to that question :) But I thought it would be worth asking so we can share ideas.

Is there perhaps some online resource for cartoonizing images, or some big library of cool avatars to choose from, that you'd like to recommend?

Just don't all choose the same avatar!

Man, I feel like I can't even come close.
I do like how young I look, though.
IMG_5842.jpg

Reactions: Second Summer
They don't have small enough eyes. And mine are set close together.

svgA36313212038676657.png

@KLS52 --where'd you get your avatar?
I was on FB and it was something similar to the quizzes that are on there. When you click the link it accesses the photos you've posted on FB and you get to choose which one you want. I had so much fun with it. I did some with my cats. Pretty sure I posted it here somewhere.

Awesome! :smitten:
I don't post any pics on facebook- this is the only time I'd ever wanted too :rofl:

Cool! I tried googling to find it and had no luck. I want to make more now!

I just steal images when I come across something I like! I am not patient enough to do the avatar maker thing. :D

Reactions: KLS52
I tried the second choice on that list for another....

MeToon1.jpeg

**sigh** I need some new friggin' pics of me..... :dismay: LOL

Last edited:
Is that Stella or Joon ?
These photos are of Ben, Bogart and Thor. There was something circulating on FB a few years ago that changed photos to his these are. I thought it was cool but I can’t find it now. I would like to do more. I have one of me, too. :D

These photos are of Ben, Bogart and Thor. There was something circulating on FB a few years ago that changed photos to his these are. I thought it was cool but I can’t find it now. I would like to do more. I have one of me, too. :D

Aww gorgeous, Ben, Bogart and Thor.💕