• Yes

Votes: 4 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

tasha

Newcomer
Reaction score
A year ago, i didn't understand much about what it meant to be 'vegan' or how to live a vegan lifestyle. It was only until the recent awareness of celebrities from the likes of Beyonce and Jay Z, who opened my eyes of this fantastic lifestyle change and led me to explore.

I began to research into the health benefits of a vegan lifestyle and as I read on, I was more and more put-off by my current meat-eating habits. So, I set out challenge to myself to try out a vegan, plant-based diet for 21 days.

Being at University and only 20, I didn't really have the time, nor the knowledge of how to start a vegan lifestyle. A friend of mine who recently transformed her lifestyle, recommended Infinite21. I checked them out and began my 21 day 'trial'.

Having always skipped lunch and ordered unhealthy, oily takeaways for dinner, Infinite21 allowed me to eat a healthy breakfast, lunch and dinner with special juices and snacks that were all fully prepared beforehand - all i had to do was eat!

I began to see and feel the benefits almost immediately. People started complimenting me on how my skin looked, felt more energetic and began to see myself losing unhealthy, excess body fat.

After my 21 day trial, I told myself that I am now able to eat meat and go back to my old lifestyle - but i was shocked at the fact that i simply did not want to. I had never felt better in my whole life. My skin had cleared up, I was getting compliments on the way i looked, I had got into those size 10 jeans i had left aside and I was loving it.

Infinite21 helped me so much towards my lifestyle transformation and gave me the kick-start i needed towards a healthier lifestyle.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: kraigwd