Hola

Brandon

Newcomer
Reaction score
Hi,

I'm Brandon. Some/most of you knew me from VB. I haven't posted there in a long while and won't be going back. I've joined here to show my support of Karl's endeavors and I wish the board nothing but the best.

I'll likely not be very active here, so as always best way to reach me is via Facebook. I might drop in on occasion, but my real life situation has changed from back when I was moderating so I don't have the kind of time I once did to devote to keeping up with things on a board.

Best,

Brandon

Reactions: Second Summer
A special welcome to my old VB colleague! Thanks for your support! I totally understand about real life priorities taking precedence. Hope to see you around here occasionally anyway!

Hi, B!! So happy to see you here. Even if it's only sporadically!! Peace & Love!!

Hey B, glad you could make it. I was about to message you about this board!

Hey, B! Glad you signed up and hope to see you around occasionally. Of course, we will always stay in touch on FB. :)

Love you, B! Hope to see you around when you have time!

It's been way too long, my friend. We should catch up sometime!
Hi, B!! So happy to see you here. Even if it's only sporadically!! Peace & Love!!
Likewise, mama-to-be!
Hey B, glad you could make it. I was about to message you about this board!
Keep missing you in Middle Earth! We'll catch each other eventually! :)
Hey, B! Glad you signed up and hope to see you around occasionally. Of course, we will always stay in touch on FB. :)
Always! Or so I definitely hope. :)
Hey you! It's nice to see the green font again! :D
Heya, J :D

It's late and my manners have evidently gone to bed before me. Thanks everyone for your nice replies!