Hii

Vanille

Forum Novice
Reaction score
Lifestyle
  1. Vegan
I'm Nat, 21 years old

I've been vegetarian for about 2 years now, always wanted to be vegetarian but yeah I had anorexia and that would be an "excuse"
Now at first I wasn't really a perfect vegetarian either (no more meat and fish was easy but some stuff I wasn't aware off, like cheese for example, or certain candy) but now I can certainly say I am!

Now I've been reading a lot about veganism lately and I realize the egg and dairy industry is just as bad, if not worse than the meat industry... Even biological farms aren't all that great... So I want to switch to veganism now. It's kinda my work friend's fault as she inspired me to read more into it lol (while I originally brainwashed her into vegetarianism) she went from meat eater to vegan in 2 months which is just wow!

Hmm, I have a few struggles tho but I think I should make seperate topics about that? Anyways, nice to meet y'all ~

welcome Vanille!!

Congrats on educating yourself over the years, as have most of us, and please thank your friend!!

We look forward to your contributions and we are here to help however we can.

Emma JC

Reactions: Vanille and Lou
Hello and welcome from a deafblind pro life vegan! I also had anorexic a long time ago. Now I just kind of over exercise. I have a good friend who is anorexic and I am really worried about her.