High fibre diet turns starfish into black hole

Clueless Git

Plant powered
Reaction score
It occurred to me this morning that my 'starfish' appears to generate extra gravity at certain times of day.

About 10 G's, it was, this morning would be my best guestimate.

The extra gravitional pull, I can't help noticing, appears to be linked to how high in fibre my last meal was.

From that I conclude that a high fibre diet can turn a persons starfish into a black hole.

this is incorrect analysis. If a starfish did become a black hole, it would exert the same gravitational pull as it did before.....gravitational pull, at a distance, depends upon mass, not the concentration of mass.

A black hole pulls in and swallows matter. I've never had my starfish do this (and hope never too).

I have had it, much like a white dwarf, expel packets of matter, often at a very high velocity.
I've found that if I eat a lot of bran this can often be true in the morning.
So I think high fiber actually creates white dwarfs.

-I'm not even going to delve into the highly dreaded supernova.

A black hole pulls in and swallows matter. I've never had my starfish do this (and hope never too).

I have had it, much like a white dwarf, expel packets of matter, often at a very high velocity.
I've found that if I eat a lot of bran this can often be true in the morning.
So I think high fiber actually creates white dwarfs.

-I'm not even going to delve into the highly dreaded supernova.

Now, this is all a matter of perspective ...

I'd agree that it is a white hole if you look at the phenomena from a 'universe without' perspective, yes.

Due to the initial direction of gravitional pull I was looking at this more from the perspective of the universe being within.