Hi to all of you

CINFER

Newcomer
Reaction score
Lifestyle
  1. Vegan
Hello Everyone,
I'm a new entry and I hope to make me understand, because I'm italian and I don't speak english, I'm studing....
I am 57 years old, I'm married and I have a son 25 years old.
My family includes 1 dog and 5 cats, too.
I really like cooking and I'm vegan to 10 years.
My teacher recommended me to speak persons native speakers and I chose this forum for learn togheter cooking and English! :)
Thank you for your patience and see you soon!
Cinzia

Hello Everyone,
I'm a new entry and I hope to make me understand, because I'm italian and I don't speak english, I'm studing....
My teacher recommended me to speak persons native speakers and I chose this forum for learn togheter cooking and English! :)
Cinzia
Welcome....I too am of course vegan as are my dogs and cat. My teacher to go vegan was in fact my dog lol

Reactions: CINFER
hello @CINFER and welcome to the forum

Congratulations on being vegan for 10 years!!

I would suggest that another way to improve your English is to watch English speaking vegan YouTubers.

There are many that provide simple whole food recipes and "what I eat in a day" videos, that may be helpful for you to understand easily as they show what they are doing as they speak. examples: Simnett Nutrition, High Carb Hannah, Edgy Veg, Sweet Simple Vegan, Cheap Lazy Vegan and so many others now.

We look forward to your contributions and hope you find it helpful to be here with us. I would love to see you contribute to our "whatcha eating" threads and "Supper/Dinner Time: What's on the menu" thread as seeing what vegans in different countries eat is interesting.

Emma JC
Find your vegan soulmate or just a friend. www.spiritualmatchmaking.com

Reactions: CINFER and Lou
One of the ways I learnt English was by watching Monty Python ... If my writing is strange, then you can blame it on the Pythons :)

By the way, welcome to the forum! (Although I've already said so per private message!)

• Friendly
Reactions: Emma JC and CINFER
One of the ways I learnt English was by watching Monty Python ... If my writing is strange, then you can blame it on the Pythons :)

By the way, welcome to the forum! (Although I've already said so per private message!)
Shrubery!

Who was it? Someone learned English by watching reruns of Mork and Mindy. Thought "nanu nanu" was how you said "hello" in English.
i think it was Trevor Noah who said that - but he might have been joking.
Nanu nanu!

hello @CINFER and welcome to the forum

Congratulations on being vegan for 10 years!!

I would suggest that another way to improve your English is to watch English speaking vegan YouTubers.

There are many that provide simple whole food recipes and "what I eat in a day" videos, that may be helpful for you to understand easily as they show what they are doing as they speak. examples: Simnett Nutrition, High Carb Hannah, Edgy Veg, Sweet Simple Vegan, Cheap Lazy Vegan and so many others now.

We look forward to your contributions and hope you find it helpful to be here with us. I would love to see you contribute to our "whatcha eating" threads and "Supper/Dinner Time: What's on the menu" thread as seeing what vegans in different countries eat is interesting.

Emma JC
Find your vegan soulmate or just a friend. www.spiritualmatchmaking.com
Thank you Emma. In this moment it's a problem: for me is still difficult to read and to write, but I hop to learn quickly! :grinning:

Reactions: Emma JC
Hello Everyone,
Cinzia
As the resident nerd here, I recommend you install Grammarly on your phone or computer.
I use it and it automatically spells checks everything I write. It makes it look to others that I can spell.

Write your best with Grammarly..

um. I wonder if it will spell check your Italian.

• Friendly
Reactions: Emma JC and CINFER