Hi, my name is Karl

Second Summer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Lifestyle
  1. Vegan
Now that the board is in an acceptable state, we have an abundance of forums, moderators have been appointed and put to work, I thought I should take the time to write one of these intros myself -- better late than never, right?

Hi, my name is Karl. I'm a programmer by profession, and I'm the owner and administrator of this message board. I'm in the thirty-something crowd, married to the fantastic Jen, and papa to a little marvel of a girl who was born last year. We're all vegans and we live in the UK. However, I'm originally from that legendary fairytale country across the North Sea; The Kingdom of Norway.

In the past, like most others here, I used to be a member of that other board, VB. Due to my lucky stars and presumably also my relationship with Jen (who was a VB moderator) played no small part in it, I was offered the role as co-admin there back in 2009. That was a role I very much enjoyed, and I stayed until some time earlier this year when I left, and eventually set up this place.

I like guacamole, pancakes, and tofu scramble -- preferably together, but individually is also acceptable.

I'm over the moon with joy that VV has already become such a success after just two months in existence, and I would like to sincerely thank everyone who have contributed to that end :)

Now that you have created an intro thread and established yourself as a member, you can join in the Sexuality/NSFW/Men's group sections. :D

hey Karl, Jen and the Wee One:)

thankies for making this too cha-cha for words board....

and I was was jokingly thinking the same thing about the group sections....LOL:)

have a hippie day

peace, love and holistic healing:)