Hi! i'm haley!

HaleyLauren

Newcomer
Reaction score
Lifestyle
  1. Vegan
Hi there! I'm Haley. I'm 21 years old living in Ontario, Canada. I'm new to this whole forum thing so hopefully I'm doing this right!

I went vegan just over 6 months ago and can wholeheartedly say it was the best decision I've ever made! I've never felt better mentally or physically in my entire life. I think the thing I love most about being vegan (aside from the amazing food!) is knowing that I'm doing good for the planet and animals while improving my own health.

Now that I'm vegan, I'm sharing weekly plant-based recipes and what I eat in a day videos on my YouTube channel, I'd love it if you'd check it out and show it some love! I'm passionate about sharing the benefits of veganism with others through easy and delicious recipe ideas. I'll insert the link here if you're interested! Thank you so much for taking the time to read about me! I hope I can make some great friends here! :)

Have a great day! :)

Hi Haley, I'm completely new to veganism and have no family or friends who are of this persuasion so I'll def be checking out your channel for recipe ideas.

hi Haley

Welcome to the forum and to a healthy lifestyle that is great for you, the animals and the planet.

I watch a lot of YouTube and am so impressed by those of you in your twenties and thirties that are so 'conscious'. You will be on the list to watch for sure.

Emma JC

Hi Haley! Glad things are working out for you. I too, became a vegan in 2017 and you are right, it was a great decision. I am always looking for great vegan recipes. Thanks for the link. My family is always willing to try any vegan dish I create in the kitchen. I lean towards the crock pot recipes because they are so easy and they last more than one meal. Chili has been a big hit in my house. Keep those recipes coming. If you're willing to do all the work in your kitchen, I'm willing to copy your successes in mine. :)

PM