Hi I just joined.

Willow11

Newcomer
Reaction score
Lifestyle
  1. Vegan
I joined because I'd like to connect with people who share my ideals. I have been vegan for about thirty years and have, over the years, been involved with Animal Liberation, taking part in various actions, demos etc. I am vegan 100 per cent for animal rights reasons. The health benefits are an added bonus. :) Willow. x

I joined because I'd like to connect with people who share my ideals. I have been vegan for about thirty years and have, over the years, been involved with Animal Liberation, taking part in various actions, demos etc. I am vegan 100 per cent for animal rights reasons. The health benefits are an added bonus. :) Willow. x
Welcome. Been vegan for over half my life (47 now) so not quite 30 years but long enough to remember having to mail order TVP to have a meat sub. Ethical vegan here as well.

Hi Willow, lovely to connect with you. I'm also an activist, not so easy to get out and about at the moment though, at least not in the UK. 🤔

Welcome @Willow11 !!
Like you I have also been Vegan for around 30 years...
Good on you for being an advocate for the Animals!
One of the sayings I really like is “Nothing tastes as good as being Vegan feels”....
I love that saying too. So true. Thank you. x