Hi from a paleo diet advocate

Forests

Newcomer
Reaction score
Lifestyle
  1. Other
Hi

I am a 29 year old guy from near London. I have been on a specific pescatarian paleo diet for 12 years. I have brought some vegan cookbooks this year and have been using some non-dairy recipes from them. I would like to use this forum to learn about vegan recipes. My understanding is you do not need to be vegan to join this forum. Even though I am not vegan I greatly admire vegans and would like to learn from certain areas on this forum (cooking, nutrition etc). Thanks.

Hi

I am a 29 year old guy from near London. I have been on a specific pescatarian paleo diet for 12 years. I have brought some vegan cookbooks this year and have been using some non-dairy recipes from them. I would like to use this forum to learn about vegan recipes. My understanding is you do not need to be vegan to join this forum. Even though I am not vegan I greatly admire vegans and would like to learn from certain areas on this forum (cooking, nutrition etc). Thanks.
Welcome!
Honestly, I give much credit to the paleo trend for helping reduce the dairy industry. Whether for health, ethics, or both, dairy is really bad, and for many really hard to give up.

Reactions: Emma JC
Welcome. And this is a pretty good place to learn about nutrition and recipes.

As you can tell from the home page the vegan forum is subdivided into quite a few "sub-forums". you can just browse the ones you are interested or you can use the search function. Searching for specific things can be a little tricky but you can usually find general topics pretty easy. However, most people who come here just post questions.

Reactions: Emma JC