Hi everyone

OllieSiLver26

Newcomer
Reaction score
Lifestyle
  1. Vegan
Shout out to all vengan lover

I just start my vegan life 2 weeks ago - and I few awesome.

This is the first vegan forum I joined. Hope to learn from you guys in the future

Love you guys

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: mckinnon100
Hello, I want to become a vegan and i just want to know what i should or shouldn't eat. I want to become a vegan because I saw a animal slaughter house video and I was thinking. "This is disgusting and I just couldn't believe what they were doing to those innocent animals."

Good for you. It's easier than you think, get lots of herbs and spices in and you can have the tastiest food ever. Get a good vegan cookbook and check out Viva http://www.viva.org.uk/ I'm always pushing them but they helped me so much. I went on one of their roadshows and it was completely inspiring. I wasn't sure how to go vegan, but by the end of the day I was and haven't looked back. That was a year ago on 5 September. :)

Reactions: winter.frost
My favourite food is chinese, so rice and rice noodles with loads of different veg, nuts and spices. never looked back.

Hey
Hope u successfully go vegan for good. If u need any help regarding nutrition feel free to message me. I've done a lot of research and would love to help anyone going vegan.