Hi everyone :-)

VeganMama

Newcomer
Reaction score
Lifestyle
  1. Vegan
Hello :)

I went vegan several years ago but the last few years i've just been vegetarian....i'm not sure what happened tbh! Well now i've decided to go vegan again - yay! It's obvs much easier this time round coz I already know what to buy, what to ask for in restaurants, what stupid things people are likely to say etc etc. I thought perhaps being a member on a forum with like minded people might keep me on the straight n narrow this time :)

good luck mama, just stayvegan this time... there are lots of films to watch... cowspiracy, earthlings, forks over knives and lots of youtubers who post regularly on vegan stuff which will keep u in the loop... bitesize vegan, vegan geezer, vegan gains, vegan activist, vegan revolution.... i mainly know the uk ones but as you're in the uk thats good... ellie goulding is a vegan now... so is stevie wonder and david haye... you are part of a growing movement, dr oz said that it will be the biggest movement of 2017!!!!! there's also all the movements around... manchester pigsave, earthlings experience... there's also my channel... noizy vegan on youtube... it's new so it still needs work but anywasy... oh forgot... deliciously ella has done great with her vegan cookbooks and youtube channel.. anyways just check out all these folks and do your best to stay vegan for the animals, the planet and the people too... :)