Hi! 🦝

hungryraccoon

Forum Legend
Reaction score
Lifestyle
  1. Vegan
Hi all,

I'm Rachel - vegan for approximately 4.5 years, vegetarian for many years before that.

My husband is also vegan & we of course plan to bring up our baby vegan. He is just starting to taste his first foods.

Coming over from VeggieViews so hoping to fit in well here & looking forward to chatting to new like-minded people (as well as lots of familiar ones too.) 🥳

Hi all,

I'm Rachel - vegan for approximately 4.5 years, vegetarian for many years before that.

My husband is also vegan & we of course plan to bring up our baby vegan. He is just starting to taste his first foods.

Coming over from VeggieViews so hoping to fit in well here & looking forward to chatting to new like-minded people (as well as lots of familiar ones too.) 🥳
Can I be any more dense? I’m like, wth? Who is this lol. And then the lightbulb finally clicked on. So glad you came over now! 😍

Ha! I just figured out who you are. I was thinking "There are going to be two young British vegans with a baby", and then the lightbulb clicked on and I looked for this thread to confirm it.

• Friendly
Reactions: hungryraccoon