Hey :)

RascalsMom

Forum Legend
Reaction score
Most of you know me as animallover7249, some of you know me as vegan724. Thought I'd change it up again. :p Glad to be here!

Reactions: Second Summer
58390737.wavesmiley.gif

I know, it's so exciting!! Even though it's not as busy yet its already starting to feel like VB used to before I left.

Hail and welcome to the old-schoolers' retirement home :) (That is a joke, of course -- I have higher ambitions for this place than that!)

Thanks to RascalsMom (I ♥ you, dear!) for letting me know about the new veggiehome! I didn't post too much on VB, but some may remember me - I kept the same name. So far, I'm liking the new digs. :>

Thanks to RascalsMom (I ♥ you, dear!) for letting me know about the new veggiehome! I didn't post too much on VB, but some may remember me - I kept the same name. So far, I'm liking the new digs. :>

Your user name looks very familiar, I remember you posting :)

Oh good, I prefer the lack of numbers!
Me, too. :)

You can call yourself anything you want, but I know who you REALLY are. :p

Glad to see you here, Chelsea. :)
I'd prefer if my first name wasn't used, but hey. :)

yay!! you made it!!!! yayyyy!!!!

Hi Rascal! It's a shame your mum had to come here with you, but we can live with that.
She likes to monitor my internet usage. *rolls eyes* I'm 11! That's 77 in dog years..