Hey! :)

VeganDuke

Newcomer
Reaction score
Lifestyle
  1. Vegan
Hi guys,

My names Elliot, bit of background on myself, I went vegan about 2 years ago, after 18 months of veganism I made a mistake and went vegetarian. During this time I didn't consume many animal products and was around 90% plant based. I have no valid reason as to why i went vegetarian all i can say is that I regret my decision and will NEVER go back. 100% plant based is the way forward for health, environment and the animals!

I love to lift weights, a big passion of mine is proving to people that you do not need meat to be big and strong! :) I am a qualified PT and sports nutritionist, although this isn't my full time job!

I am here to give as much advise i can when it comes to gaining and loosing weight on a vegan diet, and I want to get as involved as i can . Id like to get more involved with the vegan community and I hope you guys can direct me! :)

Nice to meet you all!

E

New here too, and into the weights like yourself. have been for years with varying intensity. Always been an avid meat eater in that time though so this is new territory for me. May be tapping you up for advice later on if I encounter any problems with a vegan diet and lifting.

When you say you went veggie, does that mean you started letting milk, eggs, etc slip back into your diet?