• 20 yrs old
  • London, UK
  • senior software engineer
  • mixed race
  • vegan
  • atheist
  • INTJ-A
  • bisexual

I've joined this forum because I'm going through a fairly stressful period of my life at the moment and internet forums tend to be great platforms for self-expression.

welcome Nathan

Congrats on being vegan at such a young age and for achieving the role of "senior" software engineer!

I have to admit to having to use my google machine for the INTJ-A and found it very interesting. It must be hard to turn off your brain when it is time to rest, no? I live with one such architect and so know what that is like.

We are here to help you in whatever small way that we can and look forward, also, to your contributions.

Emma JC

Thanks Emma,

I wish I allowed myself to 'turn off' sometimes but my mental to-do list often prevents me from doing so. :oops:
Much appreciated, and I definitely look forward to contributing to the forum.

Reactions: Emma JC
Hello, instead of creating a new one I think this is the right place to start with you all. Just lurking around and got this to open with you all.
I am Travis:) and quite foody. Apart from this, I am also a fitness enthusiast. Looking to explore more vegetarian dishes.

welcome Travis

We look forward to your contributions to the forum!

Emma JC

Hi Nathan: Hello and welcome! I'm bisexual too. Unfortunately I didn't;t go vegan until my 30's but I'm now nearly 49 and still vegan so I made up for lost time.

Hi Travis, Hello and welcome.

Reactions: Emma JC