Hey people out there xD

FriendsNotFood

Newcomer
Reaction score
Lifestyle
  1. Vegan
  2. Vegan newbie
I'm 14 years old and vegan (the only in my family, it's quite hard sometimes).
I live with 4 rabbits who're living in couples and I love books.
It's a fact that I need to figure out how to navigate in this forum xD

Wish you all a good night or day or however you call this time.

Welcome aboard FriendsNotFood!

I can imagine it's not easy being the only vegan in a family, especially when you're still a teen, so big thumbs up for the effort!

I was very fascinated with rabbits when I was a kid.

Reactions: FriendsNotFood
welcome to the forum, Willkommen im Forum :rabbit:📚

We look forward to your contributions as we have many younger people that have issues with their parents allowing them to be vegan so I am sure that your experience will be helpful. I love books also, as many of us here do and so please do share what you're reading.

Emma JC
Find your vegan soulmate or just a friend. www.spiritualmatchmaking.com

Reactions: FriendsNotFood
Welcome and have fun! I know from experience that living with your parents/family can be very hard sometimes, I hope you're doing fine.

• Friendly
Reactions: Emma JC
Welcome! I tried to go vegan when I was 14 and I regret not sticking to it. It's hard when the people buying and preparing your food aren't vegan! If they see you educating yourself on nutrition and you're willing to help shop/cook/clean up they'll take you more seriously.

New to the forum too! Happy to be here. I was the first one who went vegan in my family and then my parents and sisters followed suit after seeing how easy and healthy it was. (Also tasty) Lead by example :)
That is so cool! I’ve been off meat, dairy and eggs for almost 16 years now and live with two omnis. Sadly, they still pooh pooh my food. It’s not because it isn’t good but more because they are two cave men and very stubborn. 😁

FYI, I say this with love. Some people just aren’t open to change.
Husband will eat Quorn chicken patties, and my lasagna. And all desserts. Same with son. I have to hide my snacks from them.

Thank you all :)
My sister and one of my brothers are vegetarians and my family accepts veganism & my food so there's no doubt that it could be harder.
But my granny is very annoying in this way, even if I'm te her "as I've all nutritions and vitamins I need, it's healthy", she speaks about doctors who know exactly how unhealthy veganism is.
Sometimes I need to write anywhere about annoying stuff, good night furthermore xD

• Friendly
Reactions: Emma JC