Hey everyone...

Rosco917

Newcomer
Reaction score
Lifestyle
  1. Vegan
I'm not a perfect Vegan. Although I haven't eaten any meat, poultry, cheese, milk, milk products knowingly for 14 months. (I sneak salmon every 6 months or so). Under my daughter's guidance who is a strict vegan, in my 14 months, some great things began to happen. I lost 23 pounds, I fit into clothes I haven't worn in 10 years. I got off blood pressure medicine, my blood work is all within normal range now. From being what my doctor called pre-diabetic.

I had absolutely no trouble going from a meat eater to my imperfect version of a vegan. I can honestly say, that I don't miss meat in the least. I like to cook and prepare meals, I enjoy the wacky science of creating great tasting healthy plant-based meals and sharing recipe ideas. Once I got my food processor...watch out!

My daughter who is a vegan cook and I both see a small Vegan Eatery in our near future.

Oh yeah...I'm 65 years old:)

How exciting! Welcome!! I'm 53 - was pescatarian for 27 years. Have been WFPB no-oil vegan almost 16 months. Congrats to you and your new-found health and well-being. Can't wait for the vegan eatery :)