Help with research on veganism

Sandra_sans

Newcomer
Reaction score
Lifestyle
  1. Vegan newbie
Hey everyone, I am a strong advocate of veganism and I was thinking of conducting a research on the correlation between veganism and mental health,but I am afraid whether I would have enough data. Will you guys be nice enough to help out please?

Well, when you say vegan it's only saying no animal products, and extends beyond diet. There is no implication of WHAT kinds of food you eat, only that you don't eat things obtained from animals.
A whole food plant based diet also excludes all animal products but doesn't imply the ethical position of vegans. It is by it's nature a diet that is incredibly beneficial to mental health.
You can be vegan and eat a wfpb diet, or vegan and eat a lot of processed foods.
I think it needs to be clear what kind of diet is being studied.

The correlation between veganism and mental health is a broad topic. I'm sure there is much that has yet to be explored.

But you didn't say much about your background, credentials, or area of focus. What field are you in? Affiliated with a university or other institution that conducts research? If so, which one? What kind of research have you conducted in the past?

To those responding - I would advise against participating in anything until the researcher discloses their identity and the relevant details of the project. Then do your research on them before signing up for it.

Reactions: David3