Hello

apple

Forum Devotee
Reaction score
Hello,
I stumbled across this forum some days before and decided to say "Hello". So: Hello! :)
I'm vegetarian since last winter and now trying to find my way into veganism step by step. As for many others here my reasons are of ethical nature - IMO it's just not right to eat and to exploit animals. I would love to get a more "international" view on veg*ism and animals rights, to hear opinions from people outside of my country, Germany, and Europe.
My English is not perfect - just like me - so I beg for some patience...

apple

Hi apple! Welcome to VV.

We haven't got so many animal rights discussions going on at the moment, so please feel free to start some.

Hi Apple, and welcome!

ATM, most of the members are Brits, Canadians or Americans, so it's especially nice to broaden the base. I was born German - my family emigrated when I was five.

Welcome, apple! Glad to have you with us!

How did you manage to find us? I feel like we're still a bit invisible on Google.

Thanks for your warm welcome! :)
@Indian Summer: Ohm, I googled and then... I guess, I followed a link in another forum and liked this place much more. And yes, I tried to understand the discussion about VB and VV. It's nice to see how you guys are building up something new here. A transparent and democratic structure is something I completely support.

@Indian Summer: Ohm, I googled and then... I guess, I followed a link in another forum and liked this place much more. And yes, I tried to understand the discussion about VB and VV. It's nice to see how you guys are building up something new here. A transparent and democratic structure is something I completely support.
It sounds like you've done your homework, well done :)

Reactions: thefadedone