Hello!

Greta Twist

Newcomer
Reaction score
Hi everyone! I'm Greta, and I'm obviously new here. I'm supposed to be on a vegan diet because of my health problems, but I have found it difficult when I don't have a very large support group/don't know much about the actual diet! I'm so glad I found this forum<3 ( a friend of mine showed it to me).

I also make and sell my own cosmetics, as I'm fed up with vegan cosmetics being overly expensive. Everything I make is vegan and hypo-allergenic (as I'm allergic to EVERYTHING it seems) so if anyone has any interest, I'd be happy to show you some of my products!

Welcome!

And it's cool that you're making cosmetics - I think you should start a thread about it.

Hi and welcome to VeggieViews! :)

Hi Greta! Welcome to VV. We will gladly help you with any questions you have regarding eating vegan. What are some specific things you seem to be having difficulty with?

Welcome to the Veev! :wave:
You will find mucho amounts of support here! Maybe you could start another thread about the difficulties you've been having and also diet-related questions, too. I'm sure we'd be able to help out with some ideas or at least be ears for you to vent to! :D

Reactions: thefadedone