Hello.

Mischief

Forum Legend
Reaction score
Lifestyle
  1. Other
I'm from VeggieViews, getting a head start in meeting all of you.

I've been vegetarian for about three decades, and I've eschewed anything from corpses (such as leather) as long as I've been meat free.

About fifteen years ago, I went vegan, but haven't really abided by that for a number of years now. I don't really concern myself about dairy or eggs, especially trace amounts, on the rare instances when I buy prepared foods or eat at someone's house, so the vegan label doesn't apply to me. I do cook and bake vegan at home.

My family of nonhuman animals is what gives my life meaning and purpose. I like them better than any human.

ETA: Oh, and don't let me put you off the other people from VeggieViews whom you will be meeting soon. They are all much nicer than I am.

I'm from VeggieViews, getting a head start in meeting all of you.

I've been vegetarian for about three decades, and I've eschewed anything from corpses (such as leather) as long as I've been meat free.

About fifteen years ago, I went vegan, but haven't really abided by that for a number of years now. I don't really concern myself about dairy or eggs, especially trace amounts, on the rare instances when I buy prepared foods or eat at someone's house, so the vegan label doesn't apply to me. I do cook and bake vegan at home.

My family of nonhuman animals is what gives my life meaning and purpose. I like them better than any human.

ETA: Oh, and don't let me put you off the other people from VeggieViews whom you will be meeting soon. They are all much nicer than I am.
LOL, you are just as nice, Mischief. So glad to see you here. :)

Reactions: Mischief