Hello...

Forum Legend
Reaction score
Lifestyle
  1. Vegan
Just now joined, however, I have been reading here for a few years...
If I am able to get over my fear of tech I might enjoy posting here!
Blessed to be living next to the sea on the east coast of Ireland... originally from Northern California... with almost 30 years in the south of France in between...
Became Vegetarian @ 33 then Vegan 2 years later and feel more and more committed as time passes...
“Nothing tastes as good as being Vegan feels”
Robin...

Welcome aboard, 1956!

I bet you have an interesting perspective on the places you've lived, especially since you lived there for so long! Would love to hear more.

If/when you have any questions about using the forum or need any help with any features, please do let me know, as I'm happy to assist.

Reactions: 1956 and Emma JC
welcome to the forum @1956

It is so good to have you here and we look forward to all your contributions with your many years of experience. I am sure you have seen a lot of changes in the movement, over the years.

Emma JC
Find your vegan soulmate or just a friend. www.spiritualmatchmaking.com

Reactions: 1956
Glad that I finally registered...
With the Really fine weather here lately I haven’t been on the internet much...
This is Ireland after all and even if it doesn’t rain as much as some would think, I try to get out walking on the beach as often as possible...
Looking forward to getting to know you folks...
Robin

Reactions: Emma JC
Ireland is very beautiful.
Merry meet and welcome.
Yes, indeed Ireland is very beautiful...
We have Otters living here at the entrance to the sea, I have only seen one once in the early morning - it was Amazing!
There is a couple who have been named Ollie&Olivia...
I don’t do Facebook, but apparently they have quite a following...

Yes, indeed Ireland is very beautiful...
We have Otters living here at the entrance to the sea, I have only seen one once in the early morning - it was Amazing!
There is a couple who have been named Ollie&Olivia...
I don’t do Facebook, but apparently they have quite a following...
That's one of the reasons I love ireland. It has very stable river otter (lutra lutra) population and is regarded as a European stronghold. I belive when you say that seeing one was amazing, it's such a rare occurrence.
I haven't been active with facebook either, but I might utilize its functions in order to check Ollie and Olivia out. Many thanks for the information.

• Friendly
Reactions: shyvas and 1956