Hello!

Hello everyone!

I just registered on this forum, I am vegan, and I'm hoping I can learn some new things and meet nice people here.

Thank you!
- IC
Hello IC, I'm in the UK and welcome to the forum. 🙂

Reactions: IC_
Hello ZoeLouLou, I live in South Wales with my wife and rescue dog, Hector. 🙂
Hi Ahimsa in lovely South Wales. I spent a week in the Mumbles in August - hottest week of the year! It was gorgeous and there was a deliscious vegan cafe in walking distance 🙂

Reactions: Ahimsa
Hi Ahimsa in lovely South Wales. I spent a week in the Mumbles in August - hottest week of the year! It was gorgeous and there was a deliscious vegan cafe in walking distance 🙂
Hi, yes, quite a few vegan places down here. What part of North Wales are you in? I went to the Llyn Peninsula many years ago, it was lovely. 😊

Reactions: ZoeLouLou
Hi, yes, quite a few vegan places down here. What part of North Wales are you in? I went to the Llyn Peninsula many years ago, it was lovely. 😊
The Llyn Peninsula is lovely - I spent my childhood holidays there 🙂 I live in NE Wales, just 10 miles from the border. I live in town, but only a short drive to the mountains 🙂 Just noticed the pic of gorgeous Hector - what a handsome boy 🐶

Reactions: Ahimsa
The Llyn Peninsula is lovely - I spent my childhood holidays there 🙂 I live in NE Wales, just 10 miles from the border. I live in town, but only a short drive to the mountains 🙂 Just noticed the pic of gorgeous Hector - what a handsome boy 🐶
Thanks, he certainly has a handsome advantage on me when it comes to posting photos! 😄