Hello!

Roy, good to hear - congratulations on your decision! And, you've come to the right place! That is, to Vegan Forum!

Although Minnesota is also a nice place :) I visited the state some years ago with my wife. We went looking for sights / places / things related to Norway, on account of my Norwegian background.

Tell us, how close to reality is Fargo, the movie? Or the TV series? I enjoyed the movie a lot. I liked the TV series at first, but then started disliking it more and more ....!

Reactions: RBnobulls#it
I'm originally from San Francisco and I only moved here before the COVID19 pandemic started. I haven't been out that much because of all the circumstances regarding BLM and I'm not sure if I can comment about Fargo. LOL! I'm not really into movies and I only follow TV series like TWD and other zombie shows.

All I can say is that the weather is pretty much the opposite of California.

welcome Roy!

We are willing to be helpful and supportive and look forward to following along with you on your journey.

Emma JC

Roy - you've made a great decision and we will support you any way we can. Welcome to the forum. :welcome: